Monday, February 23, 2009

Here are 10 of my favorite pickup lines.


10. Hey baby, go over there and wait for me to have about 10 more beers, then come back.

9. [Note: for use when someone you know is getting married] Hi, I'm throwing the


bachelor/bachelorette party for a friend of mine, and I need a stripper. Interested?

8. My love for you is like diarrhea. I just can't hold it in.

7. You sure have a great looking tooth.

6 You might not be the best looking girl here, but beauty is only a light switch away.

5. Don't be so picky... I wasn't!


4.Can I buy you a drink, or do you just want the money?


3. Hi, will you help me find my lost puppy? I think he went into this cheap motel room across the street.

2. Here is $10. Drink until Im really good looking, then come talk to me.

1. You might as well sleep with me because Im going to tell everyone we did it anyways.










And of course, Some Michael Jackson jokes:



If you play thriller backwards, you can hear Michael confessing all the names of the boys he touched. That's why it is 14 minutes long.



I just bought a new car stereo... When you shout out "Soul", it plays soul music. When you shout out "Rock", it plays rock music. Some kids ran in front of my car, and I shouted "f*cking kids!", and it played Michael Jackson.





Q: What’s the difference between Michael Jackson and a grocery bag?


A: One is white, made out of plastic, and dangerous for kids to play with and the other you carry your groceries in.








Q: How can you tell if Michael Jackson has a hot date?



A: There’s a big wheel parked outside his house.











A true pimp!





11 comments:

  1. This kid literally probably gets all of the ladies, I am truly envious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol...in it too win it...funny stuff

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bet Tim is jealous! Keep posting the jokes, would like to see you use some of those pick up lines!

    ReplyDelete
  4. to all those whom make jokes about michael jackson, I dare to you try to be 1/10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 as amazing and talented as him, if americans would some reading fake magazines, and listen to the real true story maybe we could be blessed with the some of the last performances by MJ or other artists even led zeppelin's last concerts were not in america,
    i am american but sometimes very ashamed of it.
    I LOVE MICHAEL JACKSON, and you guys need to start respecting, how can you make fun of thiller it is the number selling record of all times no one could ever come close to MJ

    ReplyDelete
  5. basically yeh micheal jackson was amazing, it was never proven tru or false the allegations but so what he was an amazing entertainer and singer and hes a loving person who had a totally different perspective on life!

    ReplyDelete
  6. micheal jacksons is a weirdo and those that apreciate his music and him thats ur problem

    ReplyDelete
  7. Michael Jackson was the best. All the allegations against were not proven. The Legend is dead guys. Can't you just let him rest in peace? What the hell is wrong with you?

    ReplyDelete
  8. "Before I would hurt a child, I would slit my wrists."
    -Michael Jackson
    We miss you MJ..
    Love you lots...
    R.I.P

    ReplyDelete
  9. he must slit his wrists alot then
    =O

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOL Those were some of the best come-backs I've ever heard!

    ReplyDelete
  11. i really love michael jackson and therefore feel very strongly about the jokes posted on this page. i feel very strongly about this matter and therefore feel that all of you who think it is ok to make these kind of jokes should go and burn in hell where you belong!

    ReplyDelete